31 March 2010

Music Wednesday: Chew lips


Chew lips
{Image source}


I first came across Chew lips a few weeks ago when I was looking for songs to add to my new playlist. I found 'Seven' and loved it. Although I get a bit apprehensive about looking up artists, I don't want to find out that I don't like their music.




After looking them up though I found another song to fall in love with, 'Salt air' (especially the Plastician Remix). This will probably end up in my next playlist mix, and I'm even more excited about making it now. I'll start working on that slowly this week.


Salt Air - Plastician Remix by Chew Lips


Weirdly Chew lips have got an iPhone app, I've never seen an music artist with their own app but I think it's a great idea. I've downloaded it but I haven't had a good look at it yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...