22 June 2010

Cookies

Yum

Last week I got annoyed with myself, and being myself I couldn't leave me alone. I usually bake when I'm upset or want something sugary, it fixes both. Afterwards I liked me again.

Plate full of cookies
Out the oven

I have to confess that it was a big batch of cookies, 32, and none exist now. Yes I ate basically all of them! Not good at all! At the same time I am a little proud about it. Haha.

I used the chocolate chip and cashew recipe (without the cashews), from Joy the baker's blog. It's really easy, and cookie dough tastes amazing!

Cutting chocolate chips
Cookie dough

2 comments:

  1. your blog is so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I think I need to do more baking soon. I haven't made anything since these cookies. I was thinking maybe brownies today. Yum.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...