30 June 2010

They call it Glastonbury

Delphic how I love thee. You blew us all away, never have I seen so many people dancing constantly and happy about it at the same time. It happens, if you're trapped on a dance floor...you dance or try to dance your way off it. I dragged skeptical people to see you, afterwards they pronounced it was amazing and that I was right. I will be buying your album.

Delphic
Radiohead

The, not so secret, secret gig from Radiohead. OMG was Karma Police incredible, I did video a short clip of it for memorries but I accidently deleted it trying to free up space on my memory card. Gutted, but at least I found the above video on YouTube.
Also, you can't see it, but the front white flag had a drawing of Karl Pilkington's cartoon face on it. Someone was flying the great Pilkington flag.

Man taking photos - Radiohead

Have you seen this man...he took photos of the crowd at the Radiohead set. It was distracting, for apparently only me. I watched him scale the building, then walk accross it and then take photos. So I took photos of him...taking photos of me.
This man's stance here reminds me of some fake yeti pictures I've seen around, the way he's walking forwards with his arm out.

Muse set

Were Muse good? Yes, Epic! Were the loos good? No, anyone for the loo? Then hold it in. It is not worth the wait.
I took the loo queue pics really quickly. One because I didn't want to miss Muse. Two because I felt a bit wrong doing it, it's not normal to take photos of toilets especially when there are so many people there to stare at you.

Do you need the loo?
Anyone for the toilet?

It almost looks as if the portaloos carry on into the sunset, now that's a romantic fantasy we can all enjoy.

How do I get to Shangri la?

On our way to Shangri-la we came across this area. I don't remember what area it was, could have been The Common but it was wondrous. It was one of the most elaborate, weird and niche things I've ever seen. I loved it, I was literally walking around in amazement. Possibly with my mouth open, no drool.

Is this the way to Shangri la?
Florence + the machine
Florence + the Machine.
Plan B
Plan B - for the Radio 1 live lounge.
Marina & the diamonds
Marina + the Diamonds.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...