11 August 2010

For my bright yarn

For my bright yarn...

This week apart from taking store update photos (there will be a store update by the end of the week) I've been working my crochet skills, and have used my bright orange yarn. I love the colour but hadn't found a proper use for it apart from bows. I'll warn you that they're bright and they're not ashamed of it, I like them a lot.

Hope you like these new lovelies. Now I'm off to: make things, buy things and get my teeth drilled. I'm not looking forward to the teeth thing.

For my bright yarn...
For my bright yarn...

2 comments:

  1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Calvin_T, Roxy Leaver. Roxy Leaver said: Blog post: For my bright yarn http://www.charlieandthefox.co.uk/roxy/for-my-bright-yarn/ [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very clever my sweet cousin. This blog is awesome. Love the bright yarn.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...