15 September 2010

Handmade: the fox is almost here...

Fox tee
The beloved Fox is almost here. He is a cute and dear fox, I adore him and he has made his way here. I'm very excited, we've got a lovely fox print and have printed lots of t-shirts and jumpers. I have a little sneak peek of the little fella. I'll be adding lots of tees to the online store once I have photographed them, and also all the other products we have that are sitting patiently for photo time.

I've also got a few more prints in the shadows, but they'll be making there way soon enough. It has also been a very long time since I did my last giveaway, a bit too long, and I will start planning what to giveaway this month. There will definitely be one this month.

1 comment:

  1. I want it in a t-shirt and jumper!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...