30 November 2010

Christmas is coming

When it comes to christmas I can be a little bit of a scrooge. I hate it when lights start going up in August, it's too early. This quickly changes when December comes around. I start getting excited that we're in the christmas month and that I've started getting presents together. Today feels like it's almost here, probably a lot to do with being warm inside while it's been snowing all day outside.

I added a tree backgroud that I drew especially, there it will be for the whole of December. Actually need to get a tree, we always get a real one but it might be the year to get a fake one. I really want a pink tree! Or a red one, I love the red trees outside the Chanel shop in the image below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...