5 November 2010

Ivy & Gold


All day I've been listening to the new Bombay Bicycle Club album (Flaws), I loved their last album and it took me a little while to finally listen to their latest one. Maybe I was a little apprehensive, I wasn't sure if the next would be as good but I love it. Actually been listening to it on loop, not sick of it yet. That will take me a while.

I love the track 'Ivy & Gold', which I recognised when I heard it come on so I must have heard it previously on the radio. It has become my track of the day, today is 'Ivy & Gold'. I think it must have influenced me a little when I was picking out some lovely things for an Etsy treasury list I put together.

You can check out the treasury list I made, and I've added the 'Ivy & Gold' track below. Enjoy, happy friday!
Ivy & Gold - Bombay Bicycle Club by MusicManners

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...