18 November 2010

Wall Art

{Source: Etsy store 'Moxiedoll'}

At the weekend I decided that I needed to change my bedroom a bit. Of course when I get one of these ideas in my head it means I have make a start right at that moment. Cue loud music, bad singing and the screeching of furniture as I drag them unwillingly across my room. So after rearranging my room and painting some furniture I realised it still wasn't enough. It was time for a lot of the posters to come down to make way for wall art. I've made a start on one wall by putting up two of my paintings, but after falling in love with embroidered hoops for wall art I need one of these. I'm going to make my own, not sure of what yet, but I love all of these beautiful embroidered hoops from different Etsy sellers.

{Source: Etsy store 'Neawear'}

{Source: Etsy store 'Neawear'}

{Source: Etsy store 'WhatParty'}
{Source: Etsy store 'Samskiart'}
{Source: Etsy store 'ChezSucreChez'}

1 comment:

  1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Mr_T, Roxy Leaver. Roxy Leaver said: Blog post: Wall Art http://www.charlieandthefox.co.uk/roxy/wall-art/ [...]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...