31 December 2010

Laters 2010


Every New Years Eve, for around four years, I've got a little tradition where I write a letter full of goals that I want to achieve through the year by next December. I love writing it out as it makes me think what I really want to do and also I feel like it might stay in the back of my mind during the year.

So far each year I write a few things that scare me but I want to do. Last year one thing that scared me was going to the cinema alone, I made myself go on a busy Saturday night and it was scary but I did it. Another thing was to get a tattoo done as I have a fear of needles, it wasn't so bad.

Some things I want to do in 2011:
* Learn to play the Piano
* Learn French
* Aim to blog everyday
* Organise my photos
* Take more photos

I'm excited about 2011, I'm hoping it will be as good as I think it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...