11 April 2011

Anatomy of a house warming gift

 Just over a week ago I helped my sister to move house, strangely I don't really mind moving. That would be down to my impressive box packing skills. So I didn't mind offering to help, not realising that she might be a bit highly strung on moving day. Haha.

I made her some gifts. A framed screenprint of my bear and two moustache mugs. Drawing on the mugs were fun and it was the first time I got a chance to really try out my ceramic pens. It went ok. The handle bar moustache did end up looking more like a tooth. The other moustache mug looks like eyes if you stack inside the tooth one. You end up with 'Spiderface'! Each time I think of 'Spiderface' I sing it in my head to the spiderman tune.
Doesn't matter though, she liked them anyway. I'll be on the lookout for ceramic paint now, it would be so much easier to paint it on with a brush.

Moustache mug
Moustache mug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...