21 April 2011

Easter Crafty Fox Market pics

Charlie & the Fox table

Last saturday (the 16th April) I had my own little stall for my Charlie & the Fox goodies at the Crafty Fox Market (The Dogstar, Brixton). It was so much fun and loved it so much. Again like last time the stall holders and everyone were lovely. This time there were three floors to wander, I only got a quick look round the bottom floor. I'm actually really annoyed at myself that I didn't quickly run upstairs but this morning I've been reading a few blogs that have posted pics of all the floors. So I feel a little better about it.

Since the market I've been working loads on the website, which has been driving me a little crazy but I'm mostly excited. I plan on adding the new things, like tees and make up bags, to the store soon but after I've done a little work on the site. I've listed the make-up bags onto my Etsy store, so you could have a look there if you like.

Today is starting to look like an amazing day, so sunny and warm. Actually in my excitement I wore shorts today, bare legged. It feels a little wrong, either because I'm inside behind a computer or because it's April. Either way today is the start of a long weekend thanks to the bank holidays, then after that is the Royal Wedding. Yes I have to admit that I was indifferent to the wedding to start with but the hype/memorabilia has caught up with me and now I'm excited. Even tempted to get a wedding mug! I can already imagine the look of disappointment on my sister's face. Haha.

Rails
Charlie & the Fox table
Dogstar upstairs

2 comments:

  1. Your pics are fab! It was great being your market neighbour... xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Suzanne. It was lovely being your market neighbour too. I loved the market. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...