28 April 2011

London & bunting

London - bunting

Over easter both friday and monday were bank holidays, and on monday I spent the day wandering around sunny London spotting lots of bunting (and pasty legged people in the parks). Which only got me more excited about the royal wedding (the bunting not the legs). A royal celebration with street parties everywhere, and more bank holidays and hopefully sun. So eager was I to take photos of british flagged bunting I kept my camera permanently around my neck and looked like a tourist that had never seen London before. Photos of anything and everything.

So with the wedding imminently approaching (tomorrow), have a lovely day filled with sun and cake. Enjoy the bunting!

London - bunting
London - bunting
London
London - shops
London - shops
London - shops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...