24 July 2011

Beach trip

Beach trip

Last week I went down to the beach, Camber Sands in Rye, and it was the first time I'd been to this beach and a sandy beach in England. The only beach I'd been to before was Brighton and Dover, though I'm not really sure Dover counts.

It was so beautiful. It felt like a holiday, as you pulled up to the car park you could see random parts of the tarmac where sand had crept in and covered it. It actually reminded me of a beach in New Jersey I'd been to in America. Well it reminded me of there for a few moments. You could tell it was England though when you got on the beach from the immense wind. It was SO windy. The wind farm next door should have been clue number 1, clue number 2 would have been 'sand in face'. Ironically when I was eating lunch there was sand in my sandwich. Which was funny, except I actually ate sand. Yum.
I'm so glad I went though because it was so pretty, the water was so blue and it was kind of sunny.

Beach trip
Beach trip
Beach trip
Beach trip
Beach trip
Beach trip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...