7 July 2011

Drammen and Oslo fjords

Drammen/Oslo fjords

One of my favourite things about Norway are all the gorgeous fjords, as well seeing Bergen fjords I got to see Drammen and Oslo fjords too. This time it was really sunny and warm when I went to the Drammen and Oslo fjords. I spotted quite a few people going for a swim in the water, I wondered if the water was really that warm. Wouldn't it be freezing? I soon found out. The above picture is the scene where I slipped on a rock and fell in the water. Haha. It wasn't as cold as I thought it would be. At least the sun helped my clothes dry out quickly but I spent the rest of the day smelling of seaweed and walking around in soggy shoes.

Drammen/Oslo fjords
Drammen/Oslo fjords
Drammen/Oslo fjords
Drammen/Oslo fjords
Drammen/Oslo fjords

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...