2 July 2011

Train ride to Bergen

Drammen train station

This time last week I was in Bergen, I stayed for a few days and most of the time it was lovely weather. Bergen is well known for being a rainy city, apparently 275 days out of the year it rains. Anytime you mention Bergen to someone in Norway they straight away talk about the rain. So it's a good thing it rained on Monday morning, I got the Bergen experience and it was seriously heavy rain.

The train ride from Drammen to Bergen was around 7 hours and it the most riduclously stunning train ride. I spent most of my time on the train staring out the window and trying to take photos. It didn't feel like a long journey at all.

On the way to Bergen
On the way to Bergen
On the way to Bergen
On the way to Bergen
On the way to Bergen
Bergen train station

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...