27 August 2011

Crafty Fox Market: 1st sept

{Image by Jimboart}

In exciting news; this coming thursday, on the 1st of september, I will have a little stall at Crafty Fox Market held at The Dogstar in Brixton between 6pm - 10pm. In preparation for it I'm currently in the process of making new things for it, as well as for a well needed Etsy store update. There will be a new face appearing with the rest of my illustrations, there will be a fox face in time for Crafty Fox. I like it.

If you're in London on thursday it would be lovely to see you at the market, there will lots of other lovely stalls and The Dogstar is right by the tube.

I've had a stall at Crafty Fox twice before and took photos of it; you can see my April 2011 stall and my December 2010 stall.

For a list of stall holders at this coming Crafty Fox Market and more info.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...