25 October 2011

Upcoming market stalls


Tonight I added a new section to the banner links, which is the tab 'Upcoming markets'. As I do a few markets every so often I thought it'll be a good idea to put a list of dates/where I'll have all upcoming market stalls for Charlie & the Fox. At the moment I'm doing two markets before christmas, both are Crafty Fox Market days. The first one is at Spitalfields market on the 5th of November, I'm so excited as I've never had a table there before but I love the market. I have had a table before at The Old Truman Brewary, which is just across the road from Spitalfields and across from an amazing fish & chip shop. Then the next is at The Dogstar, Brixton, on the 11th of December.

At the moment I'm mostly sewing and drawing. I'm making lots of new things for christmas, so there will be lots of new things coming to the online stores and to the market days. Going to get back to my drawing now.

If you're curious, my last Crafty Fox Market days: Sept 2011, April 2011, Dec 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...