12 December 2011

Christmas Crafty Fox Market pics

Crafty Fox Market 2011 Crafty Fox Market, 11th 2011 Crafty Fox Market, 11th 2011 Crafty Fox Market, 11th 2011 Crafty Fox Market, 11th 2011 Crafty Fox Market, 11th 2011 Crafty Fox Market, 11th 2011

Yesterday I was at the second day of Crafty Fox with a table for my Charlie & the Fox things. It was running over the Saturday and Sunday on three floors, I didn't pop over on the Saturday to see what handmade things were there as I was getting ready for the next day but I heard that it was amazing and really busy.

I really enjoyed it, as always, there were lovely people there selling gorgeous things. I managed to do a little shopping myself; a lovely print from my neighbour Alice Potter and some cards from Lucy loves this. Also there was a tea room section on the second floor, where I had my table, I was very happy about that.

It did get busy and the moments where it did slow a little I went round and took photos. Unfortunately I didn't manage to get a good picture of my table, I was right under a multi coloured spot light. The photos I took of the table did not come out well, at all.

This christmas market also marked the year birthday of the first ever Craft Fox Market, I was there at the first one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...