4 April 2012

Afternoon tea

Afternoon tea - Bea's of Bloomsbury Afternoon tea - Bea's of Bloomsbury Afternoon tea - Bea's of Bloomsbury Afternoon tea - Bea's of Bloomsbury Afternoon tea - Bea's of Bloomsbury Afternoon tea - Bea's of Bloomsbury
In February I went out to afternoon tea with my family, it's the first time I've out for a proper 'fancy' afternoon tea, I don't think drinking a cup of tea and eating cake coincidently in the afternoon really counted, and it was a (surprise) treat to my mum for her birthday.

We went to this place called Bea's of Bloomsbury, they've got a few shops across London but we went to the one in St Pauls in the new shopping centre. I liked that in the shopping centre you can go up to the roof and see for miles across London, I managed to spot the Crystal Palace mast (which reminds me a little bit of the Eiffel Tower only smaller and rubbish).

Anyway it was a lovely treat and my mum loved it, the cakes and brownies were amazing too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...